Monday, June 6, 2011

oo, MESS.

finish deleting everything i wan to delete.
sometimes it is funny when u look back ur past.
FUNNY.. hahhaaha~~
it could be nothing when u thought it the another way.
and
yesterday really 失态 le...
oo, suddenly the inferno of wrath grew and was jux unstoppable.
dun ask me y,
and stop guessing~
and stop commenting
i jux talk out wad i thought
jux as i said yesterday, i can only be honest here, in my dear blog. since now that i have no one to share with. ONLY in my blog, i can find myself back.
when i bueh song, i bueh song,
when i happy, i happy.
no nid to disguise or masquerade in front of public.
so, pls at least allow me to have the right... OKAY?
thanks~ sincerely...
~.~"
nvm la~ i m vulnerable.. zz..
oo~

hope that everythings go fine~~
hmm...
MESS.

haizz... friends....
seriously i nid someone to talk with... anyone available?? @.@

1 comment: