Monday, June 27, 2011

=)



so goodbye~~ pls hold ur patience and listen to the song beside~~ ^.^
SO GOODBYE.. sweet~~
strongly recommended~~
haha, very tired today... working is much tougher!! >.<"

yesterday dream lagi funny!!
i dreamed of one scene of my secondary class, 5 berlian, but so strange! LOL, becoz woon sin's good fren, JIE QI oso there.. LOL~

yet,
again YOU appeared.
u sit in front of me.. hahaha~ i wonder y u inside the class.. >.<"
and i kept making fun of you~~ XP
i pulled your hair~ and a squint of you just brightened my day.. =)

我喜欢就是喜欢, 是我的事情。
喜欢人是好事。
不用掩藏。
又没有强迫你非得要喜欢我不可。
我知道我不是你的菜。
你也不是我的菜,
不过我就是喜欢你。

it is wad said by 金娜娜.
touched~ =)
but i m still able to subdue the sudden surge of vehement courage that urges me to talk to you.
=) i m a coward.. i m afraid of being ignored..
knowing myself a lot of weaknesses waiting to be mended...
it just takes more than courage to talk to you.. =)

haizzz.. somemore I still feel fresh about my last relationship..
the mark of the excruciating pain craved in my heart months ago is still resounding.. still wincing...
=) stalking your facebook profile everyday..
viewing your photos everyday..
the satisfactory gained is just simple and substantial.. =)
i m satisfied with this kind of SILENT relationship.. haha~~
(i m glad that my traces would not be tracked when i opened your facebook profile everyday.. XP)

since i dun dare to talk to YOU even a single word,
hope that u r happy now... =)
becoz i m happy now.. =)
haizzz.. city hunter makes me feel like IN A RELATIONSHIP again!!! T.T
LOL~~~

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

ZI PAI~~



2 comments:

  1. gosh! comment at the wrong post @.@''

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur mouth should "post" more naturally then will look more handsome.haha =D

    ReplyDelete