Friday, June 17, 2011

^.^

just finished gathering with old friends in mcdonald~
haha~ but i was a bit tired huh~~ >.<"
so not active as usual~~ @.@

haha~ btw, a simple and warm gathering la~~ ^.^

tonight moon is really BIG le...
the newspaper today just informed me that i had missed the chance of viewing the eclipse.. T.T
really sad~ >.<"
ohya, yesterday i dreamed of YOU o~~
in my dream, YOU suddenly turned out to be a very good friend of mine~
i was so shocked and so happy~~ hahaha~~ XD
haha, XD, first time in my life i chatter so much with u~~
quite an impossible fact for me though...
it was a dream, however, i m satisfied~ ^.^

just suddenly wanna play a song for YOU,
although i m not very good in piano and i know u might not even know i have a blog, 更加不用说 come visit my blog.. but, at least,
this song is for YOU~ ^.^
a short version of 'the river flows in you'...
hope YOU like it~

No comments:

Post a Comment