Saturday, June 25, 2011

first day of working... T.T

haizz... sad sad... =3="
coerced myself to wake up at 5 a.m!!!
was 5 a.m!! when the breaking dawn was still yawning,
and the drool of most of the people just started to stream...
this was the time i woke up.. =3="

my perseverance sure was something to be proud of.. wasn't it??
>.<"
haizz... worked with wei shen's mum at her shop in JALAN DEDAP 19, JOHOR JAYA.
a DIN SUM shop!!! pls pay us a visit ya~ hahaha~~
haizz... have to torture myself forsaking my old habit of sleeping at 1 o'clock, sacrificing my precious splendid time at home, instead sleeping at 10 ++... T.T

nevertheless, i have to work, i must.
for the sake of my future girlfriend in university, i MUST work!!
if not, i wont be able to treat YOU~~ tat's y i must feast my purse! LOL~~
touched?? tissue here~ >.<"

i m now currently pursuing CITY HUNTER .. LEE MINHO =3="
speaking of him, a spasm of jealousy arouses. He really is handsome and pretty~ haizzz~~ is it the evidence which shows that God is biased?? >.<"
jux kidding though~ =)

i din post any for yesterday..
it is saved as draft in blogger.
it is actually my puny thoughts about sukan.
after much consideration, decision have been made for that post would have just been concealed, let it lie underearth~~ ahahha~~

XP..

No comments:

Post a Comment