Thursday, January 12, 2012

last 2 papers before the end of sem 1.

the absolute boredom pervaded over here is driving me into frenzy soon.
the keen feeling of getting back home is now twirling upon and decimate any least of my yearning to study.
~.~

So far the exams taken fulfilled wad the chinese idioms told : surprising yet OK. (really dumb)
LOL! the pending 2 toughest subjects : BASIC mATh and COmpUTING are indeed agonizing.. ~.~
fortunately my target is not 4.0 in this sem.. XD

hahaha~~ feel familiar with wad my STPM friends doing currently, XD.. i used to do it several months before~ hahaha~~ confusing on what courses or university should be taken. wakakak~ gud luck ba~ ^.^ can contact me if u want any information and i m always willing to render my help for u all =) i would try my best to help u all! XD

wa~ my happy mood has rejuvenated finally.. =P
aiyaya~ i think i m going to take a nap (3 hours nap, u seen before? LOL!)
gud luck ba~~ ^.^

going to to some crazy stuffs after my exam!! oops!! cannot tell here.. if not i will hancur! >.<"
hope everything goes fine la!! ^.^

anticipating the day i shout MERDEKA ! 4 more days left! counting down!
cant wait for it!
CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! yeah!! XD

i love my family!!!

(P/S: 张惠妹的 我最亲爱的 really nice la!)
suddenly wanna know ur 近况 seriously! @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment