Thursday, July 16, 2009

16.07.09

ultimately, done my CHEMISTRY national quiz...

many silly mistakes n strange mistakes...

a lot... n oso lack of preparation leading to quite a number of wrong answer...

wahaha,,, but stil hoping for a DISTINCTION la...

today, my extreme naughty brother, impishly(indeed) regarded jia hui as 大嫂?haha... bapak dia, so fas already found his bro a wife><"

n then she seemed like indulging herself o...wakaka

today i invented a new recipe: 男人汤 for whose pretty girls in my class hu need love brooming to nourished themselves...

wakaka, so funny la...

end...

actually, i dun know wat language to use in my blog... sumtimes quite agonized over it... Hence, i decide to enhance my both languages by using both respectively... i will b using a language in the blog following by the another language... it means...

on monday, i will use Chinese, whereas Tuesday, i will use English n so on...

haha... these informations are nt important oso... jux wan to elongate my blog's length n resurrect reader's interest...

HAHA。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment