Monday, July 6, 2009

06.07.09

Today is a day which synonymous with boredom...haizzz...
so, ntg special instead of prattling in class n making monkey acts at class...
bapak dia, wat a day?
is it considered a day? i dun know... i contemplate regarding TODAY as a total NIGHTMARE rather than a day... (bcoz today no c my dear oso)><"
haha...n then... STELLA ah... if jia hui dun kiss u, dun bluf la... sense of sour grape?
n then, wei zeik... dun try to seduce or BECKON me again with ur anime liao...
wakaka... i have to prosake it...(CIAL PHANTOMHIVE)
YES...my LORD...(SEBASTIAN)
well, mayb today i,with triumphant, had knocked lance's head with stella's head... huh, it sounds ghastly when the two skull colliding... it really raises up a tinge of nausea... hahaha... afterall, SORRY ya... two guys...
then, afterschool, a gathering at library, provoking a serious atmosphere... haizzz.... look like i indeed have to work hard into it, the MIGHTY MIND!
n then the CHEMISTRY national quiz... myriad of works keep trying to shatter my nerves, devastate my brain cells, playing havoc with my least patience... INTIMIDATING...
but sumhow i would manage to catch it up...
bcoz i m the GREAT ZI HERN! haha...those hu dun leave comment after reading, i consider it as a term of agree... TQ...
wakaka...
today no love story... (sad)
actually, i like the most n indulge myself utterly in writing LOVE STORY...
><"... i know many of u oso savour urselves in reading my heart-piercing LOVE STORY...
like WEI SHEN lo... always in hascucilation(i noe it spells wrongly) that his KOREAN GIRL would find him n gv him a kiss... hu is the girl? JIA WEN?
watever la...

2 comments:

  1. if u r GREAT ZI HERN,

    others is GOD le lo

    XD
    BY Hong~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...c... gt 100 ppl view my profile le... but, yet, nobody seem to disagree about me...
    wakaka... thx for all ur support, guys... i feel proud...
    firstly, i would like to thx my mum, my daD, my bla bla bla, coz without them, i cant stand here... bla bla bla...

    ReplyDelete