Friday, December 23, 2011

home~~ JB which is brimmed over with LOVE!!

在 jb 的事物永远是最棒的 =)
食物也特别好吃 ^.^
mana JB d kawan?? >.<"
wanna hangout?? =)
hahahhaha~~~ XD

never actually have the least scarce of thoughts studying at home.. XD
hahaha~~ steady internet speed beckons me to enter the world of warcraft, while newspaper scattered on the floor remind me to spend my time upon them..
besides, i would not study until my elegant piano asks me to too.. :P
(still haven't included the time i m going to waste on my little cute brother getting myself into a brawl with him.. XD)
!!!! life at home is simple and nice!!!
just same as university's!!
(P/S: yesterday tang yuan festival was a great experience.. XD.. first time i made tang yuan with friends!! ^.^)


sometimes, life could be boring.
yet, it is some joy from the boredom that makes the day. ^.^
tomorrow going to Cherating, kuantan to count down christmas with family!!
XD~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS again!! :P


after EMO for whole day inside a claustrophobic bus listening to some rueful songs with accompany of overcast weather and sheets of rain that blurred the barely seen streets...
i have been revved up and charged now!! XD
energies courses and i m teeming with life!!! hahahha~~
anticipating tomorrow's trip!!! hooray~~


(i m talking as if the final exam two weeks more has been abolished.)
LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment