Monday, December 19, 2011

dreaming + woohoo~ christmas coming!! =D

it's the last week of my university semester 1...
trace back my older post and perhaps you would find my post before entering university...

time is indeed as if a streak of lighting, with the speed of eyes-blinking, it passes without our acknowledgement..

Soon, feelings which were firstly filled with excitement and frustration before making my first pace into UM are now mingled with satisfactions after experiencing tempestuous moments with my new friends here...
frankly, i love KK3.. mainly because of the residents here.. ^.^
hahaha~

trying my best to catch up with the syllabus :P
studying mood finally settles in slightly now...
hope that my study mood would not thaw out like those fogs in early morning which vanish meeting sweltering sunlight... >.<"

just recovered from a sick that causes me to sleep more than 14 hours a day.. =3="
consequences faced when u mix up mc donald and durian together..
ahahaha~ the sick makes me to go amok when sleeping yesterday, dreaming of those elusive and funny stuffs.~~ @.@

ohya, today i stumbled (terjatuh) when moving to the lecture hall, had my pants and flesh lacerated... had been long since i last seen my dear blood... T.T.. furthermore, it is my favorite pants... T.T
but since new year is just around the corner, thinking of buying some new shirts and pants exhilarate me again.. ^.^
wakakakak~~


(P/S: changed my blogger template)
just to wish all of my readers merry christmas and a happy new year!
is the prophecy spoken of in the history of MAYA which herald that 2012 is the doom year of world will be fulfilled?? let's check it out together!!
anyway, no matter what, appreciate what you have.. =)

and lastly,


MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

drop me a MERRY CHRISTMAS also la after u all read this post la kay?? >.<"
hahaha~~ blessed christmas!! XD

2 comments: