Thursday, December 1, 2011

200th post..

dun feel like updating any my story at the moment...
heavy drops + sporadic thunderstorm = impeccable background music
it had been a busy week... tests + chinese debate were driving me into frenzy nearly...
the chinese debate was a mess + terrible nightmare... >.<"
yet, at least i have tried something interesting and challenging that i have longed to take part of since small.. =)
lack of preparation was unquestionably the crux of our failure.
人的思想在于伟大
or 行动?
hahhaa~ XD

1 month to go for the power of exam to detonate.
i m still deeply marveled at KOREAN drama and KOREAN stars' performances in MAMA...
LOL..
and this causes me to get caught red-handed while i was discussing with friend about the computing answer today.. T.T
my paper had been confiscated by the teacher without seconds of hesitation... T.T
my friend beside asked me: "ei, zi hern, chee shen wrote this answer wor.."
i answered: "yeah yeah, i think this is the correct one!"
WHAT THE HELL am i talking so loud (somemore with exclamation) while the class was having exam?
WHAT THE HELL am i cheating with teachers just inches nearby?
LOL!!! >.<"

forget it~ today is the start of the last month of year 2011...
my mundane wish of ceasing my single life in year 2011 seems to glide farther and farther from me.. T.T
dun give up! ^.^
basketball match will be held in next week!
get revved up!!!!!! XD~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment