Thursday, May 30, 2013

@@ waiting EXCITEDLY for final exam

ahhahaha finally killer paper is over xDD
damn happpyyyy~~~~~
I am reinvigorated all over again! recharged! LOL
haha, would like to off myself for one or two days @@ let the minds wander bleakly in this freaking hot weather.
@@ ....
and brace myself for the arrival of final exam haha >.<
YESS!

Met a good lecturer this semester whose name is Mr. Ravee who indeed motivated me a lot!
He is a actuary. yeah! the only and only one actuary who is our lectureer!!!!
haha~ hats off to him! I already kinda of missing his teaching styles which sometimes bombarded with some vulgar words. hahahaha!
Now that he is leaving us due to some personal problem of him with the university. People with distinct characteristic are really hard to be communicated with? No, I don't think so! At least he has been kind enough to us =)

YEAH! one thing to add on:
today is my sister, Yoona's BIRTHDAY!!
omg omg! she has become prettier and prettier! hahaha xD (well, still lose my gf)
Happy birthday to you!! erm..
Cant wait to wait for ur new drama or new album!

No comments:

Post a Comment