Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy mother's day =)

Today is the first Sunday after the fraudulent general election in Malaysia which was full of deceitful tactics and astonishing 'magics'.


I had finally attended my very first rally on 08-05-2013 to mount for the dead of democracy in our country with almost 200k of people in Kelana Jaya Stadium. (omg such a memorable date)
Perhaps the event would be carved into everyone's mind as it represents the rises and awakening of people power.


It was indeed a indelible experience.


I took LRT and reached there at around 8 p.m.. not to mention I actually walked about few kilometres from LRT station to the stadium.
On the way to stadium, you could see schools of people in black inching their way to the stadium, all with same inspiration -- to assert our rights and democracy in our beloved country.
The heat intensified the nearer you are with the stadium. Shouts and shrieks of 'Reformasi' and 'Ubah' were non-stop. Everyone was ripping their throats to the maximum as if they had been driven into frenzy just hoping to contribute their thin voices to the crowd.
The warmth inside stadium was suffocating yet invigorating when you saw people from all races joined the rally despite the news that reported only Chinese joined.


Here you could learn how the media twisted the news and manipulated some pathetic populations in
Malaysia and it certainly earned your disdain towards the media.


The event achieved the climax when Lim Kit Siang and Anwar Ibrahim showed up on the stage.
It was really a touching moment!
They insisted on realizing their will to make Malaysia a better country which is free of corruption albeit they should be taking care of the grandchildren at the age like them.
Hats off to them! =)


Didn't finish listening to Anwar's talk as I had to rush back to LRT station which is miles away before 12 a.m.
There happened some chaos at the entrance as the entrance was too crowded and its small capacity cant afford the sudden leaving crowds.
Generally it was still under control =)
Malaysia! I love you! the road to democracy isn't easy! I will always stand along you!

*********************************************************************************

Besides Malaysia and girlfriend, LOL

I love my mother too. =)

Today is Mother's Day and I would like to take the chance to show my token of gratitude towards her.

Although we bicker over a lot of things a lot of time,

It is still an undeniable fact that I love you >.<
haha =)

It has been my luck being your son. 

Thank you for everything.

Thanks mum <3
<3
I love you. (I wouldn't say this face to face haha, because I am too shy to do that LMAO)
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment