Friday, May 17, 2013

Allow me for being rude this time.

Please skip today's post if you are reading right now.
Today was nothing special.
I am just unleashing my anger here.
SKIP IT before you read through thank you.
It is inappropriate especially for gals.

***********************************************************************************

Oh please dear thief,
hereby I present u my middle fingers proudly. o0o
I wish u fall down and have ur ass kicked.

No matter how dire ur condition could be, it is always a sin for committing stealing, undeniably.
Being a thief make ur family and ancestors feel ashamed.
Shame on you, fucker.

***********************************************************************************

Today was supposedly a nice day, woke up in the morning with cold breeze and vehement spirit was roaring.
Dressed in formal, smartly, combed my hair, waiting to go interview.
Yet, ruined by a simple message which I feel myself hurt.
and hence, the whole day was just terrible.
Ended with my car battery being stolen and me stuck on the road under the scorching sun for almost 1 hour.

Yes, the interview seemed nice.
Let's keep the finger crossed so that I can successfully get my scholarship.
At least give me some motivation to carry on please?


o0o

No comments:

Post a Comment