Wednesday, October 26, 2011

i m sick again now.. =(

haha, just wan to share wad have i been doing these few days..
my funfair group has finally started our tasks..
and i spent whole day today to set up and prepare all the things which are needed for fun fair...

backache... had been bending my spinal cord.. zzz
but it's indisputably a fruitful day... =)
i m really touched when my executives sent the hot dessert to my hostel..
=').. i think my body's temperature did alleviate a bit after finishing their dessert...
hahaha~ XD~~

sick again...
tat's y i didn't post any new article...
would try my best to post one by tmr.. =)
good night all ya.. ^.^

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha!!i like tis..bt u gt play piano during teacher's day??who is xiao lan n ni feng??

    ReplyDelete
  2. this should be above's post d comments..wrong plc..LOL...paiseh,,,haha

    ReplyDelete