Thursday, October 13, 2011

=)

tired... i cant think of another word which could describe my current condition..
my roommate had gone back his home.. and i m missing home right now.. =(
yet, tomorrow i m going to my grandpa's house to stay too.. ^.^
it's some responsibilities which a grandson could not shirk or deny.. they are getting older.. and i hope that i could spend my maximum time with them as i have not been spending much time with them throughout my life...
learn to be appreciative.. =)
to lose is to gain.. ^.^

...... my dizzy head spinning beneath the cascading moonlight alerts me of the sleeping hours.. it's time for me to slip into the cozy slumber land...

sometimes, the sourly sense is indeed intimidating when i look at someone either dating in school or flirting in facebook...
ENVY.. =)
feel like seizing my next love yet seems like i have been putting my criteria beyond expectation...
wad is more important... i have always lack of something - COURAGE..
>.<"
as if wad tiw said.. haha~ XD i m someone merely knows how to toss the cows into the sky but never knows how to tackle a girl.. =3="
hahaha~~ this is a irrevocable fact that i cant dispute at all...
my courage just couldn't help themselves but to hide awkwardly beneath my fragile heart... XD~~ perhaps i wont end up single in my life ba~~~ HAHAHA~~ XD
my nature has always set up a barrier against gals... (it doesn't mean that i m a gay, okay? @.@)

hahaha~~ emo lo emo lo~~ but so far i have targeted few.. and is observing right now.. XP~~ sad to tell.. mostly lenglui are already unavailable... T.T
EMO EMO!!! >.<"
sleep ba~~ >.<"
hahahhaah~~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment