Thursday, August 25, 2011

a trip to old home

T.T
pages of memories flickered back..
these were all my childhood memories until form 4 or 5? >.<"
hahaha~ all those impish games played~ those silly things did...
just made my day...
=)
although the size is rather small compared to my new home..
but a massive network was bonded among the residents...
everyone would meet when going for work or going out..
(not like now.. i dun even know the names of my neighbour)
everyone's life was linked...
no one can shirk the responsibilities as a member of it..
because no anyone in this world could vanquish the suppressingly overwhelming tone of solitude..
therefore there established the formidable camaradarie...

i still remember there was once a pretty gal staying with me in the same block..
i was desperate enough everyday, looking forward to taking a slight glimpse on her!! >.<" hahaha~

there was a swimming pool, tennis court, badminton court and pingpong table and so on as well...
i used to be the frequent visitor of these places.. and many uncles there used to be my trainers.. XD
i miss these places where i could shed my sweats and perspires profusely eagerly!
but now... it could only had been done in my dreams.. T.T

c u soon.. my old home! ^.^
will be back soon!
=D
(my brother is now finally sleeping in my room~~ XD~~ tonight i m going to hug him tight!! XD)
nitez everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment