Monday, July 18, 2011

harry potter

just watched with jing kun and yue ting yesterday.. hmm.. frankly, i m not a fan of them though~
watched it because it is their last movie... haha, quite OK la~ emma watson is pretty.. ^.^

hahaha~ suddenly i m extremely exhilarated, thinking of shopping and buying new clothes intensifies my happiness~~ woohoo~~ i am going to buy some lee minho's style as my reverence to him~~ wakakaka~~ (going to hijack my parent's wallet to meet my objective.. XP)

and also a headset to be wore when jogging in UM later~ haha, uni life just starts!
=) KL is not far too! CAN back to my dear home anytime i wan~~ since i have been exiled to KEDAH one year ago.. 曾经沧海难为水! LOL~~~

haha~ =) BE HAPPY EVERYONE! ^.^

NEWLY ADDED!!
walaowek!! my piano sucks!! it is irritating when you play a note with hideous sound!! >.<
The "A" note of my piano.. i bet it has rosak! nid repair urgently!!! otherwise i cant play my city hunter song!!
ahhaha~ i found city hunter song ady!!! woohoo~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment