Saturday, March 20, 2010

wats going on with me?

I m ill... mentally... sentimental... i dont know y n wat m i sensitive to... jux a spasm of sullen feeling... i think mayb it's the time for me to seek for cure... huh? really go mental hospital? =.="
since when the seedling of hatred reap in my heart? i m childish sometimes... either to frenz, familes or someone else... i dun know when was the exact time... when my evil feelings overpowered my kind heart again... dilemma... i m nw bracing for a toughest challenges ever... i m fighting with myself... a MYSELF hu i regardED as PERFECT long times ago... i m useless... i cant even retaliate in front of my OWN self... mayb i need a couple of time... for me to turn a new leaf... tis is the third time i really HATE myself...

1) for frenz... tdy u all really pissed me off... lolx... so dun blame me for kacau u all... AN EYE TO EYE... haha, bt i stil gt a bit UNCONTROLLABLE... i know....

2) for family... sorry for being rude...

3) to WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (SOMEONE ELSE)... by the time i hope tat u can read my blog, i oso hope tat u WOULDN'T... actually, its indisputably fact, we r both too young, n most importantly i m childish enough... i feel extreme sorry to u... apologizes do nt mean anything... but wat can i do now merely is apologizes...


mayb, probably, if i would have obtained JPA scholarship, i could go further places for my studies, TIME CURES EVERYTHING, isn't it? i really hope so... but i know, its a coward action... however i nw only hope tat i could evade things happening right here... i m losing the last strand of patience of myself, i gonna burst... my hot temper is returning...
i dun wan to stay nearby here anymore, i dun wish to bring any tormenting memories to either one... pls keep the memories of mine tat are always cheerful n merry...

pls no comment here... tis is all just for display only... thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment