Friday, March 12, 2010

haha...

omg... really really intimidating... haha... dk wher should i go nw... jux nw sunway punya staff told me that she hoped to seeing me when the intake of the college(lolx, too handsome?)
haha, later going edu fair le... jux go n c ba... but nw i have set my target~ wohoo... my ACTUARIAL SCIENCE><... haha although it is bery bery tough according to many others... bt stil, i wanna try, i wanna brace for challenges, gud things will nvr approach without hardworks...isn't it? if i really take tis courses, it means i m going to sacrifice all my leisure time, (i will have a great splendid time savoring in studies)... haizzz... (my dating time leh?)
tormenting... i m in the chagrin n dilemma nw... wow, damn gt feel... (i m listening to ks d blog, song of mama) nt bad d song.... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment