Friday, March 5, 2010

perplexing~ bapak dia...

1) Applying for the JPA, if could... later i will fly overseas~ HOORAY~ i wan UK or US~ even austrlia is gud enuf for me~ i will meet my new frenz despite of my current nub frenz here~ yoyo... (u guys dun gawk at me, everyone have their own hope, i m nt to blame ok?)

2) JPA oso, bt gonna stay in M'sia for local U... it is actually nt a bad choice, since the government had settled down everything for u...

3) matrix or STPM? still brood over it, it costs me a lot of brain cells decimated... bapak dia...
a) STP offers me to go sg, i prefer going sg U... i found that STP cert could help me to skip the first year in sg U... wow...
b) matrix offers me to have the least of worries for my future, it nurses a place for me in local U.

4) A lvl... nid $$... bt nt bad oso though for us, it is quite late le, bt stil worth trying...

5) poly, environment is considered the best among all, but too many of cons... so according to Pn Vanaja, WCR, its attraction leave nil to me...

5 of these...
bapak dia... no one of these can guarantee me my craved course...
i stil searching for the answer for myself... what is the best n easing way for me to take my actuarial science...
omg... perplex perplex~... these things really inflict me alot...
hu can answer my inquisitiveness? haizzz......

3 comments:

  1. lolx... forget liao... UTAR oso under consideration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun lame ,stp cert can used to skip first yr in sg U ??? stp equivalent to a-lvl(all include in pre-U),n mus accomplish exactly 4yrs for ur degree course,only diplomma can skip for the first yr of SG U =3=

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolx... pai seh ... i salah tengok... STP cert can enter poly second year... nt U... =="

    ReplyDelete