Tuesday, May 31, 2011

phew~ blog changed~~ ^.^

pondering and contradicting whether the older post should be deleted or not...
finally decide to just let them off~

haha, those are the sweet and rueful mingled memories of mine, no point ERADICATING them from my new blog... WE PEOPLE should always look forward instead of feeding the growth of any grudgious mind due to the past in our shadow sites of our mind~ :-) only drag us behind...


GRAND NEW DAY~
it is coming to a resounding end...
a day of reckoning~ oops~~ >.<"
you would stand in my way,
however, the way is no more enshroud in the absolute darkness,
it starts to grow brighter and glimmer of zeal has just began to streak through its way.
EMBRACE the future~
LOVE IS STILL THE MOST ADORABLE THINGS~
i have resurrected my faith towards it although somehow somethings happened recently have really shattered my faith.
DO NOT EVER LOSE FAITH

i m wondering if i could catch up with my English in my university...

SO, embark on the journey on improving my skills would be the very first mission of mine before stepping into university..

looking forward to the pending travelling with u guys~ haha, sometimes there are things we would feel surreal to share with our parent.
however, not applicable for frens.. haha~ XD

yesterday had a dream... hmm..
odd enough.. i think most probably after i chat with u guys on skype.. >.<"
hahaha~ GOOD BYE to the emotional MAY and welcome a rejoicing JUN to our life~ ^.^
oo~ T.T
(P/S : i m going to pokai in JUN!!!)
haha~ POKAI COULD BE FUN TOOOO~~~
by the way, i find my blog the least animated... could u all pls kindly leave me a "HI" after u all read my post? >.<"
thank you!
^.^

3 comments:

  1. 'A small change can make a huge Difference !'
    Last but not least be Happy always. ^.^

    You can make a difference !



    Errr ... Hi ? >.<

    ReplyDelete