Wednesday, July 7, 2010

^^

i want a band 5 for my MUET, at least... hahaha... so i have to take my every golden chance to online in IT class, to sharpen my inggeris level... hehe...
FIFA WORLD CUP left 3 more matches to be going on... so, it's no reason for us to play truant in every single match, we have to engross in world cup instead of UPS nw... hahaha, FIFA goes amongst all~~ trust me, Spain will be the champion, she is invincible n infallible... hahaha... torres, iniesta, villa, fabregas, xavi, alonso, puyol, pique, capdevilla, ramos... i can spell all of the player's name flawlessly... tat means how fabulous these players are! ahahaha
one week after world cup, exactly 1 week, 19 of july, is exam for all matrix students... after that, haizzz, i am going to face a problem... how could i enjoy the 10 days holidays? hahaha, it should be a massive problem for me~ actually, i dun feel any of jitter or agony of this coming exam, haha, may gt a bit... ohno, time's up, gtg, i got a basketball friendly match later, haha, going to have macdonald as my dinner again most probably... hahaha... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment