Monday, July 26, 2010

26 july 2010

^^
i was n am very happy... ther's endless gratification i have earned... haha~~~
went together with my dear n beloved mother-in-law... ^^
haha, yesterday was the day she took piano exam, so not considered ponteng~ ^^
actually initially, my plan was to watch ECLIPSE, but then she decided to go redbox~ hehe^^
watever it is, it will turn out to be a splendid day as long as i m with u... ^^
26 july, another nostalgic n historic day for me... jux to jot down in my blog so that i would never forget it so easily... hahaha, piercing n pricking moment~~ having both breakfast n dinner with ur mum... really need to emphasis my gratitude here... ^^
next year i will definitely be supporting u in ur singing competition if i m stil in JB la... haha
so tat's all la, our relationship will remain intact n my frens, nsc, lwh, tcw, kzy, kyt, pls hold on our promises, hand over ur money at the day i marrying my dear... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment