Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm sorry...

today i m writing the second post on the same day...
coz really tak tahan... u told me u were coming when 6.15... then i terus went out... i cycled here n ther... jux for ntg... waiting ur arrival... then until 7.15... i gave up reluctantly... i went home... then i aet... then u 7.40 called me tat u were there... i firstly malas to go out... bt suddenly i thought nt much time we can c each other oso... so i stil went out... jux after a few minutes... i have to change back my shirt again n again jux bcoz of u... i really tak tahan.... pls dun make fool on me... i m nt a fool... i gt msg u when 6.40... if u r nt going to reach here so early... u can either sms me or call me... i dun believe u din have phone to use... u reached here so late... 7.15... without informing me earlier... jux let me wait here... like an idiot... although i always regarded myself as an idiot.... bt it doesnt mean i m an idiot... pls... ok... continue the story... u reached here ad finally... then i received ur call by 7.40... i dun know when u reach here... then i went out... so fas... while i m on the journey ther, u told me u were leaving... ok...jux till here... i dun wan to speak much about tis... i m nw very annoyed n disappointed...
even i gaduh wif arwek pun i tak rasa macam ini...
TQ... i know most of the readers cant fathom wat i have written here de... mayb u all think wat la tis zi hern... sedikit oso macam ini... or watever... bt i really bery bueh song nw...... really...
bt sorry, i cant tell u all the exact situation n cant tell u all hu the fellow i m mentioning... coz tis fellow is one of my most important ppl in my life... tq...
i m sorry to write tis... n i hope u wont c tis...
i apologizes for any offences aroused wif sincerity...

No comments:

Post a Comment