Friday, January 1, 2010

I m back...

Finally, i m back... back from my reverie...
2010... we farewell wif the precious 2009 n welcoming the new year...
indeed... time flew swiftly... we no longer nid a school uniform le... so sad...
2 more days i m going to work... work in tuition centre, yearning to earn money by my ownself for the first time... walao de... FIRST TIME LEH... it reminds me of the many first time i experienced in year 2009...hahaha... Hapy~
since its a new year... let me have some wishes ba... though all the wishes seem like the same throughout whole hayat...
first: my family members, lover, friends i appreciate r healthy
second: health is most important, i wish u all the most vital things ad... wad else u all wan from me? hahaha^^
haizzz... getting older oso boring la...
then tmr going to take undang ceramah... rumour shows tat tis ceramah is very n very boring de... luckily gt chin huei bersama me... yeah~ BRO~ yoyo...
hahaha
i gonna drive~ yeah~ then i m no longer confined in the house n get my deprived freedom freed away again~ woohoo...
2009 year is the most unforgettable year for ZI HERN...
i will miss u... 2009... mayb go buy 4D as a sign of paying my last condolensce to u... u r intrievable... bring a lot of fun, joy to me...
TQ, with my faithful sincerity,,, TQ 2009...

No comments:

Post a Comment