Thursday, August 20, 2009

20.08.09

so long time dun post here... wow... seem like now everyone's blogs are in a lag phase... no progession... is everyone now studying? haha, stil have to take sum time out to unleash n dwell a bit on ur daily matter la... unwinding ur mind...
hehe, percubaan for form 3 is going to the last day... form five will b going to take turn in bracing for the exam... wish u all gud luck...
wakaka... n tell u all, dun send me the tips ad if gt... i bery appreciate for ur kindhearted action for sharing the tips... however, tis time i m going to cope wif challanges by myself, independent of the TIPS... i gonna prepare myself for the situation tat will b going to b faced by me in real SPM... i gt to familiar wif the nervousness so i can get used to it...
n then... haha... i wan watch anime liao, then i want to finish my biology tat kept me dizzling for whole the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment