Wednesday, November 25, 2015

LIFE

Finally time to face reality - LIFE.
It is certainly something to be proud of to be able to graduate especially from university like University of Malaya. This literally marks the end of my study life.

20 years of studying.
Mingling with happiness, sourness, bitterness, all kind of emotions surged through and frantically gasped for the air especially in this rainy night.
Albeit graduated with title of Actuarial Science Bachelor, it really takes me a lot courage to choose the path I am currently embarked on.
Struggling within several sleepless night, considering tormentingly every outcomes and dreams to be achieved, it took me to where I am now.
Hope that Blogger could sustain for another 10 years and I promise myself that by that time, I would look back what I were 10 years ago and am I on the right path successfully pursuing my dreams.

My friends, NEVER AFRAID TO GO AFTER UR DREAMS AND DO WHAT YOU LIKE.
My ambition is to become an entrepreneur and that's why I have chosen to forfeit my actuarial courses. Maybe someday in the future I might regret for not able to carrying on with this, but what do I realize now is that I would definitely feel remorse for not mustering my courage to go after my dreams when I am still young. =)

‘青春是把双向剑。享受的同时也同样在挥霍着。
舞动你的青春,任凭伤痕累累,只需要寻到你的剑锋,必能乘风破浪。’

再过个四十天就是 2016 年。24 岁了。看看这个数字突然觉得很可怕。
曾经17岁的无知,20岁的轻狂,看到了24只怕也要缴械。
时间真的是人类创造出最具杀伤力的武器。
Time is the greatest weapon ever created by human.
No one escaped.
Never in history.


Future does not come by its own and is not maneuvered by others.
Future is yours. No one understands you better than yourself.
No one decide future for you but you.

Good luck everyone...
Good night world...
(done for today, time to face life tomorrow)


No comments:

Post a Comment