Wednesday, July 17, 2013

minions fever

Seriously, I don't know what is so special about these minions until everyone queue for them for few hours in midnight and showing off in facebook. Sorry if you are reading this and sorry if you are one of my friends if my words have offended you.


Yet, I still need to say, yes, for me, you are only showing how immature you are. I am not saying you cannot buy these minions, but to queue for it in midnight and for few hours is just ridiculous and at the same time I am pretty sure you are going to neglect those bananas within 1 month after the fever ebb.


For me, I don't see any cuteness in the minions which could grab my attention. As for me, it's just a banana with 3 hairs on the top. (is just a personal view)


During my childhood time, McD used to promote happy meal with hello kitty too. People that time are being rational. The first intention they go McD is to quench their hunger, then they find the Hello Kitty way too attractive, then they buy it. Well, this is totally normal.
Nowadays, people go McD just for the minions?


Famine 30 had just passed.
There are billions of people starving, struggling for food whole around the world, while teenagers in M'sia spending their money on some items which food comes along as some sort of 'by-product'. I have no idea how the people who bought a trolley of the minions are going to finish their burger.
This is absolutely and thoroughly absurd for me.


Guys and gals, you dont need these items. Children should be the main target group of this promotion.
The minions are not meant for you.
Imagine how the children are going to be disappointed when they are told that the minions are out of stock.
Imagine when you were one of them.


If your energy and time knows no bound, please read more newspaper and study more. Our country is now facing a lot of problems.
Ethnic relationship, unfair treat from government.. etc.. if everyone who queue for the minions could fully utilise their spirits in asserting some of the issues, there wont be so many photos of 4A's students flooding newspaper everyday recently.


Well, it's just my personal view.
It's your freedom to buy something anyway, I couldn't deny it.
Just to hope that my essays could trigger you to think twice before buying the HAPPY MEALS (so called happy meal because it is for children), and hope to reduce the amount of minions you are going to purchase (from 10 to 5 etc), then I would be very happy already =)
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment