Thursday, June 27, 2013

HOME

omg...
hmmm...
I was supposed to post this yesterday.
Currently submerged in a pool of mingled feelings.
Yesterday was my last night to stay in my college.
yeah KOLEJ TUANKU KURSHIAH or THIRD RESIDENTIAL COLLEGE in English.
I am going to leave the place where I had been staying for 2 years.

A surge of sadness triggered a flip of old memories.
From the first day I stepped into here, the next day when MHS or MINGGU HALUAN SISWA or what what which I forgot, ..... until yesterday I stepped out from the place.
The only thought that conjures up in my thoughts : "TIME FLIES."
I have now officially ended my second year in my university life.

It is the place where I met a lot of friends and made uncountable laughters.
The memories are great =)
Maybe sometimes there were some bickers among us, generally I don't think it affected our friendship. haha..
For me, I had spent my 2 years with awesome people (though sometimes I did really think 'SHIT, THESE BASTARDS ALL KNOW PLAY ONLY, NIAMA LIMBEH WAN STUDY OSO CANNOT'.) LOL
Just hope that you all could feel the same as me. ^__^
Goodbye KK3, you are the best!
KURSHIAH KURSHIAH THIRD THIRD!

and yes, of course.
I start to miss my girlfriend already.
emooooooo....
>__<
To neglect girlfriend in some place alone is really not a good way for a gentlemen especially someone like me to express his chivalry.
yuckss~

No comments:

Post a Comment