Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's been almost one week since I deactivated my fb account.
Haha, life still goes on.
Instead, I do feel much better. =)
And earn myself much more freedom and time.

Currently busy for incessant assignments and tests.
Oh ya, for your information, I would be performing a drama on the stage by tomorrow.
Though this whole-drama-stuffs were just a beautiful and wrongful coincidence which I had tackled with (is never actually my intention to join this event)
Well, is time for me to complete the responsibilities.
Hopefully, everything goes on smoothly ^__^

Life is again back to the track as usual after experiencing the first failure.
The moment you think of giving up, think of the reasons what have had hold you to come this far.
Subdue the disappointment.
Conquer it
And you shall be the BOSS.

1 comment: