Friday, March 23, 2012

snsd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, yesterday i went to KLCC live concert just to watch them!!!!
they are awesome!!! fabulous!!!!!
pretty as always + sexy + cute!!!!
xDD~ hahahaha.. although i m quite regret for going too early.. well, i waited there since around 3++ buy it seemed those who came early didn't have any priorities and i had been standing for more than 7 hours.. >.<"
but it was all worth!!! XDDD!!!!
my muscles were rebelling this morning yet had to attend tennis competition and of coz no doubt i lost. LOL~
hahahhaa could you imagine that SOOYOUNG was just in front of me errr.. after i come back i do examine the distance and it is actually around 40 cm instead of 30 i said ytd.
wowowowowow!~!!!! she was smiling like an angel to my direction!!!! wowowowow~
xP~ in fact everyone of them is pretty hahahha ^.^

fruitful day to me =)
23.03.2012
snsd's and zi hern's visit to KLCC.
KLCC - a meaningful and memorable place for me =)

hahaha~ just back from tennis. >.<"
LMAO lose dao 996.. xDD
hahahah~ u lo u lo no come support i emo la.. T.T
but for me, can c ur face is enough liao xD

No comments:

Post a Comment