Thursday, February 23, 2012

PT 12

I had been informed yesterday to become one of the execs in PT12.
EVENT PLANNING bureau.
the burden is overwhelming and yet invigorating. It's not a small event like those been held in our secondary school. It is an annual grand event in UM. Quite proud of myself.
already have my mind set to brace for this latest challenge.
hopefully everything goes smooth and wish all of the members of PT 12 the best! ^.^

*************************************************************************************

choir practice. though i like to sing but frankly i m not that talented. =(
but would try my best to strive for the victory. add oil choir team! ^.^

*************************************************************************************

quite a couple of weeks din't go back home.
yeah i m missing JB desperately right now. ='(
i miss everything of JB.
including my family and friends.
had got a lot of 38 stuffs which i hope to have u all to gossip with.
people are always getting much more sentimental when they grow older.
aren't us? ^.^

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

oh yeah. would like to tell u all about my english class which i attended last wednesday.
i met a nice and amiable teacher. =)
and a swarm of funny classmates.
it is the only class that i really paid my attention to and engrossed me quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment