Monday, December 13, 2010

moody

seems that i had desolated my lovely blog long time ago... haha, flower of love in my college here are blossoming... everyone showing impish smile and which make me feel like kicking a hot iron! lol... moody now, suddenly the spasm of loneliness is so menacing... frankly, i feel so unprotected in kmk... i am going to fill in the IPTA list soon enough, actuarial science is jux like a flower earthed on the precipice, near, mesmerizing yet risky to take... puzzling in the midst of mist... pondering... vague outline of my ambition still underly, feel awkward to expose itself... ROAR! go go zi hern!
p.s:
to ALVISS KONG:
rest in peace. however, hope that u could realize that love is not like the way you love... derail...
and to all my friends in JB:
I MISS U ALL SO MUCH LA!!!! wat the heellL!!!1!!

2 comments:

  1. Make a right decision and fight for your dream! Always support you! Keep it up! I miss you bro! Lol.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete