Sunday, May 2, 2010

worrying...

in agony... wat had happened? i think the crux will be ur ur father, as it always had been... looks like ur hp is being consficated by ur dad... i m really worried, hoping tat u would tell me wad had happened as soon as possible... T.T today is our ONE-YEAR-EVE... it only makes me more uncomfortable of this fact... haizzz... because of me, u r always chided by ur dad... ==" , actually i can understand his feelings though i m nt a father yet... the tension between ur dad n u is escalating... i can feel through the msg u sent me... this is nt wad i hope for... not tat i hope to provoke ur dad's animosity towards me, isn't it? he is going to be my second father in future too as SCHEDULED... haizzz... hope that at this moment, u r fine, nt being scolded by ur dad BECAUSE OF ME... it makes me feel very very remorseful... disdainfully, i m nt able to do anything despite of waiting ur msg helplessly, doing nothing... I could merely wish u that
I love u very much... HAPPY ONE YEAR~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment